u and me..
1. If you want to know how much I love you, look into my eyes with your heart open.
2. I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when I’m with you!
3. When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life…I love you!!!
4. From the day you walked into my life, your all I think about. Your the reason i breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this anyother way. Your the love of my life
5. Explaining to you how much and why I love you would be as simple as explaining and describing to you how water taste, it seems impossiable.
6. I love you more than any word can say … I love you more than every action I take … I’ll be right here loving you till the end.
7. A day without you is like a blunt with no weed be here with me every day let us cherrish these beutiful moments and know one thing that i love you.♥♥♥
8. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You!
9. If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
10. I am an angel sent from God above. So, when you’re sad and feeling down and don’t know what to do, just remember that I care for you and love you too.
2. I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when I’m with you!
3. When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life…I love you!!!
4. From the day you walked into my life, your all I think about. Your the reason i breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this anyother way. Your the love of my life
5. Explaining to you how much and why I love you would be as simple as explaining and describing to you how water taste, it seems impossiable.
6. I love you more than any word can say … I love you more than every action I take … I’ll be right here loving you till the end.
7. A day without you is like a blunt with no weed be here with me every day let us cherrish these beutiful moments and know one thing that i love you.♥♥♥
8. All my dreams came true the day that I met you. I Love You!
9. If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
10. I am an angel sent from God above. So, when you’re sad and feeling down and don’t know what to do, just remember that I care for you and love you too.

